Tuesday, August 01, 2006

European Giver

In my short life of 23 years I have used European Giver quite frequently never truly using it in it's proper context.
The three weeks that I've spent here in MassUHchusetts has been full of educational life lessons such as:
--Beware of Craigslists Housing postings. Request in full detail the 411 on rommates, kitchen, bathrooms and other common areas
--And beware of European Givers.


I moved out of an uncomfortable living situation and along the way I took a TV and cable box that was given to me to my then On-Good-terms Roommate, only to be accused of stealing the items. I gladly returned the goods, but I ROARED and I RAMPAGED, and turn to the site that put me in this dump of a room--Craigslist!


Below is a real, true posting:




FREE TV almost BRAND NU!!! Ohh and a Cable Box too!

Reply to: sale-188739592@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-01, 10:01 PM EDT


Free big ass TV and cable box outside on the porch of 3 Parker Hill Terrace!!
There is a sign posted on top of the set: "European Giver"

I put it out there around 9 p.m--act now or forever hold yer peace!!


this is in or around Mission Hill/ Roxbury
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


188739592

No comments: