skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CuKaDeluxe
Thursday, April 12, 2007
These Boots were made for walking...
all over the kitchen floo, and when the music stops, I'm gonna keep on dancin some mo!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(4)
▼
April
(3)
When Lyfe Gives You S.nuh, Make S.nuh Cones!
These Boots were made for walking...
Cholas Y Panthers on chola cult classic: "MI VIDA ...
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
Links
Google News
About Me
Cuka Deluxe
I'm a survivor. I had my first near death experience at the tender age of 4 when I fell into a pool at the Motel 6 while my deadbeat dad was trying to get his game on with some cottagecheez-assed bitch. Like Mariah, I can make it thru the rain.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment